Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am   Post subject: Loading Bar not working as it should

Hi,

I have noticed when testing my exported presentations that the added loading bar at the start of these presentations does not work as it should. What generally happens is when I click on the presentation via my LMS is that the presentation will begin to load (having a blank screen) but no loading bar will show until after the presentation is loaded. The only time I see the loading bar is when it appears at 100%, thus making it useless. This is the same for both HTML5 and Flash. I have tested this loading bar on multiple devices and browsers.

I have been using iSpring Pro 6.2 and Converter 6.2 as well as the just released iSpring Pro 7 beta.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Loading Bar not working as it should

This issue is not common. Please give use an access to your LMS and show us a sample of this presentation. We will be glad to assist you if you contact us at support [at] ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test