Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 am   Post subject: Screen Tips missing characters

Hi,

I have just exported a Flash based SCORM from iSpring Pro 6 and have noticed that all of my Screen Tips are missing characters.

Although humorous, I don't think my clients should be 'licking' their monitors to visit the relevant link.

Is there a setting I should switch on to correct this issue?

I am using the following Build:
iSpring 6.2.0
Build: 3432

Regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Tips missing characters

Hello Tim. Thank you for posting here. To troubleshoot this issue please send us a slide of your presentation for research.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Tips missing characters

By the way you can try upgrading to the most recent build first and see if it solves the problem because 3432 is apparently not the latest one.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Tips missing characters

I would like to mention a similar issue we are experiencing having just upgraded iSpringPro 7.

In our scenario we would like to use the Universal Player - content only with the top bar modified to show the Notes tab. However we would also like to change the text label to Transcript. Initially after publishing we saw the T was missing and the tab was labelled 'ranscript'. After experimenting with other labels it was clear that some uppercase letters were not available.

So to test it a little more the label was changed to the alphabet in uppercase. The letters that survived publishing as DEILNSWXY. By adding other tabs this list increased e.g. adding Marker Tools increased the label to ADEHILMNPSTWXY, thus allowing the T in Transcript to display if it were used.

Additionally if the missing letters are in the slide notes (in uppercase) then they are included in the tab label text.

As the scenario I outlined doesn't require the display of additional tools can you advise how to get the missing letters or why this appears to happen?

The reason we upgraded was to increase the number of platforms our narrated PowerPoints could be displayed on, but the switch from the Flash based Publishing we have used until now is being hampered by this issue.

Any advise would be gratefully received.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 am   Post subject: Re: Screen Tips missing characters

Almost two months and no activity, and no updates released.

Guess we'll be looking at an alternative solution and dropping this product from our toolkit.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Tips missing characters

After a brief chat with support this particular issue is now resolved, or will be in the next update.

Thanks

Profile profile test