Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:21 pm   Post subject: Upgraded to ispring 6.0 & office 2010 animations won't work

Hi,

The IT people just upgraded my computer to microsoft office 2010 (from 2007). I upgraded ispring suite to 6.0. Now, when I view/publish the ppt presentations (I had previously published them) the animations are "iffy". Some carry over and some don't. A rotating fan symbol now looks like a rotating dot and some double arrows that were supposed to represent data lines don't appear at all. I have tried to quick publish and I have used the other publish function. I have saved the older presentations with different names and published them with the same result.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Wayne

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgraded to ispring 6.0 & office 2010 animations won't work

Hi Wayne,

Please update your iSpring to version 6.2: click on the Update button on iSpring panel in PowerPoint and follow the instructions on your screen.

Profile profile test