Author

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 pm   Post subject: Presentation Won't Run In Blackboard

I am using PowerPoint 2007 and iSpring Suite 6.2.
I have a PowerPoint presentation that opens with an audio file that is suppose to play while 7 slides are displayed, approximately every 10 seconds. The timing for the slides is based on the length of the audio file which is 59 seconds. I did not use the Manage Narration function in iSpring to set the timing.
The presentation opens and starts fine with the audio file playing, but as soon as the slide is suppose to transition to the next one the audio stops and the slide does not change to the next one.

Help!!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 am   Post subject: Re: Presentation Won't Run In Blackboard

First of all please check if PowerPoint -> Slide Show -> Use timings is turned on.

I assume it could be Playback and Navigation Publish settings. Please take a look at these settings and also on PowerPoint, Transition tab. It has advance slide timer and it should be set to the proper value.

If everything you try is to no avail we will wait for your PPT presentation send to our support email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:10 am   Post subject: Re: Presentation Won't Run In Blackboard

I got it working, thanks for the help.

Profile profile test