Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:36 pm   Post subject: Publishing Interactions - error messages

Hi

I am publishing a presentation with two interactions, a timeline and a slide book.

However during processing iSping is failing to publish either interaction, producing an error message "iSping Suite has failed to process the interaction object on slide 40."

I am using iSpring suite v6.2 and Office 2013.

Has anyone has sismilar issues ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Publishing Interactions - error messages

Hi and thank you for posting here!

Have you recently replaced/renamed either the presentation of the interaction files? It seems that the links between the .PPT file and the .KNTX are broken.

To restore the links, please open the slide where the interaction should be, click on the "Interaction" button on the iSpring panel, browse for the corresponding file and click "Save and close". Then repeat the same procedure for the second interaction too. Now they should be converted normally.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Publishing Interactions - error messages

I restarted the machine as well just in case and then opened the interactions again.

That did the trick,

Thanks

Profile profile test