Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:34 pm   Post subject: Getting error message, "Unable to open..."

"Unable to open the specified quiz file. The file is either corrupt or has an unsupported format"

I made a bunch of quizzes on a machine running the trial version of iSpring and now I am trying to open them on a computer running iSpring version 6.0 but I am getting the above error.

I can still open the files on the original computer that made them though, so I am confused, they are obviously not corrupt as the original computer can open them.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Getting error message, "Unable to open..."

I would suggest you uninstall iSpring Suite from your computer and install the new version 6.2:

1) Close MS PowerPoint;

2) Delete iSpring from your computer via Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs;

3) Delete the iSpring folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\iSpring";

4) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpring Solutions";

5) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually: "C:\Users\your_user_name\Application Data\iSpring Solutions"

Then please download and install the new version of iSpring Suite from our website. Quizzes should work normally then.

Profile profile test