Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 am   Post subject: Rest Api

Dear All,

I am trying to use the REST Api provided by iSpring in order to connect from a mobile application to iSpring Online LMS but it is impossible to do so.

I have used several test platforms as SoapUI, Postman, etc. but I wasn't able to get it working. The XML I get is actually the html version of the page and not the sample XML found in the REST Api documentation.

What I intend to create is an app that will communicate with iSpring Online, get user's content list and display it, along with the progress to a table. By selecting the content, user will start the training.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 am   Post subject: Re: Rest Api

I have the same issue! Please help.. When I make a REST API request it just redirect to ISpring Online homepage..

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Rest Api

As it's a very specific question please contact us at our support email with the code sample that you are using. Also it's necessary for you to provide us with your Online account details.

Profile profile test