Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm   Post subject: Inserting Flash quizes into powerpoint slide

After inserting a flash quiz to my PowerPoint presentation I can view and use the object. After saving the presentation and reopening the powerpoint file. some of the flash quizzes are not started properly and must be reinserted. Any Ideas as to why this is happening? I have created multiple quizzes and oonly some will save as objects in the presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 am   Post subject: Re: Inserting Flash quizes into powerpoint slide

I will add to this. It works well other than when we get into large presentations, in this case 74 slides and approx 12 quizzes. Jim

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am   Post subject: Re: Inserting Flash quizes into powerpoint slide

Thank you for your post.
In order to create presentations with quizzes please use iSpring Suite and follow the steps below:

1. Open a PowerPoint presentation and go to the slide where you would like to add your quiz.

2. Click the Quiz button.

3. In the opened Quick Start window click the Browse button.

4. Open your quiz in .QUIZ format.

5. Click the Save and Close button.

6. Convert your presentation with the embedded quiz to the Flash format by clicking the Publish or the Quick Publish button.

I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Inserting Flash quizes into powerpoint slide

Thank you for your help this is one method of inserting a quiz that was made by I spring. I would like to insert my quizzes as flash files so that I may size them accordingly. I am also running into problems publishing to the I spring online this also happens when I publish to my computer LMS. publishing crashes powerpoint almost imediatley. I have a licence for ispring suite 6.2 and wonder what is the most stable version as of right now
? Can you please help ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:29 am   Post subject: Re: Inserting Flash quizes into powerpoint slide

Thank you for your post.
Actually we do not recommend to insert quizzes and interactions as Flash files as Flash files created with iSpring are rather complex and may cause conversion errors. Therefore it's better to insert them the way it's described in the instruction.
At this moment it's not possible to change the size of the quiz on a slide, however iSpring QuizMaker 7 will allow to change the transparency of the quiz on a slide of a presentation.
I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test