Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 pm   Post subject: Send Quizmaker results to server and return error

I am integrating QuizMaker with Magento and all seems to work with one exception. I am logging the results to a DB and if it fails I do not know how to return "failure" to the Quiz.

The specific issue here (though there are others) is that I check to see if the user is logged on in order to properly log the results. If not, I want to return an error so that the user knows to print out the results.

Right now, the Quiz just hangs (my fault), but this is because I don't know what to return in order to trigger a failure.

Can you tell me what I should be returning?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Send Quizmaker results to server and return error

Just fooling around, I found that if I do Die, it causes the Quiz result sending to go into failure mode. I don't think this is particularly "kosher" in Magento, but it looks like it will work if I am careful.

Profile profile test