Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am   Post subject: submit button not appearing in quiz

Hi,
When i am generating the scorm package (zipped output and unzipped, both) submit button is not appearing on the screen.But when i am viewing it on powerpoint in slide show then submit button is appearing kindly help me and tell me what could be the issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 pm   Post subject: Re: submit button not appearing in quiz

Thank you for your post.
The Submit button appears only if the quiz is placed in the middle of a course. The Submit button sends the results and doesn't close the window. There is no option to change this behavior unfortunately.
Actually, the window cannot be closed by means of Flash. The matter is that the browser will not allow Flash object to close its window, that is why the close button (in Advanced player) doesn't work. If you create an EXE show, the close button will work.
I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test