Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am   Post subject: iSpring Mobile App - Failing to Load

Hi,

I have just been trialling one of the latest features in iSpring 7 Pro "Use iSpring Mobile App on iPad". After exporting the presentation with this enabled I uploaded the SCORM to my LMS for testing.

After opening the presentation on an iPad I am directed towards the app download page in the app store. I download the app and try this again. Once clicking on the presentation I am prompted to launch this inside the iSpring App. After doing this the App loads but the following error emerges:
"There was a problem opening the presentation. The presentation you wanted to open is either deleted or corrupted."

I have exported this presentation multiple times and each time I receive the same error message.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Mobile App - Failing to Load

Hello Tim,
Thank you for your post.
Could you please send us your converted presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com.
If possible please also send us the link to the presentation so that we could test it on our devices.
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Mobile App - Failing to Load

Hi all,

For anyone else having the same problem it was due to the online course requiring authentication. For this method of viewing the presentation the course that it sits inside must be 'open' or 'public' meaning that anyone can access it without the need to login. Obviously this would only be viable for select courses that your company is not precious of (ior courses that are free).

Regards,
Tim W

Profile profile test