Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm   Post subject: Print Quiz Results (not all questions printing)

I have a 10 question quiz embedded in PP exported as SCORM 1.2 package. I'm using Moodle 2.5 as my LMS and I have Flash player version 11.7.700.202 if that matters.

When I finish the quiz and click Print it only prints out the first 5 of my 10 answers? It only prints one page.

I've seen only 1 other post mentioning this and it was never answered or diverted to pitching the ispring online product. I have the Ispring Suite with quizmaker already. I just want it to print all the questions...

I have tested on separate browsers:
Chrome 27.0.1453.110 m
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

Other then this printing issue the suite is great!

Any help or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Colin

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: Print Quiz Results (not all questions printing)

Hi Colin, Thank you for reporting the problem.

Could you please send us this SCORM package to support@ispringsolutions.com for research? Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Print Quiz Results (not all questions printing)

Stacy,

I have emailed the SCORM 1.2 package per your request to support email.

I look forward to a timely response.

-Colin

Profile profile test