Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm   Post subject: Animation exits work in Flash but not HTML 5

I am using the free trial version of iSpring Pro 7. Since I do not have Quizmaker I created some simple multi-choice quizzes in the presentation by placing transparent boxes over the answer options. When clicked, these selection boxes trigger Appear animations for the question feedback. A correct answer also causes the Next button I animated in to appear which hyperlinks the user to the next slide.

Upon an incorrect answer they are prompted to use the back button that links to the previous slide and try again. The Back button is also an animation trigger that should cause all the possible feedback to Disappear when it is clicked. So when the user returns to the page again it should be in its default setting without the feedback on screen.

I published the presentation as a combined Flash/ HTML 5 publication. In Flash it works the way it is supposed to. In HTML 5 however, after the user has selected an incorrect answer, gone back to the previous slide, and then returned to the slide with the question, the old answer and its feedback are still on the slide. The user cannot select a new answer and therefore cannot advance since the Next button only becomes active upon a correct response.

Why is the Disappear animation not working in HTML 5, is there a command call to re-set a slide (not just re-play it), or is there something else that can be done to fix this? I appreciate the help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation exits work in Flash but not HTML 5

I published it again, using a different exit animation instead of Disappear (Fade this time), and continue to have the same problem in HTML 5 but not in Flash.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation exits work in Flash but not HTML 5

Thank you for your post.
Could you please send us the original PowerPoint presentation and the output folder for our research to support@ispringsolutions.com?
We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the files you provide. Please also add a link to this post in the email.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test