Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:17 pm   Post subject: SmartArt Animations don't work on conversion to flash??

I have a PPT with SmartArt graphics, which are synced to appear with the audio narration.

These work well in ppt slideshow mode, but when converted to Flash using iSpring, the SmartArt graphics remain static and appear all at once as the slide appears.

What am I doing wrong?? Or does iSpring does not recognize the SmartArt Animations??

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm   Post subject: Re: SmartArt Animations don't work on conversion to flash??

SmartArt animation is not supported for the most cases since it is saved to the raster image format. It occurs when you use effects for the shapes, stroke, extrusion, shadow, 3d etc. Please simplify your SmartArt effects set and see if it helps.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 am   Post subject: Re: SmartArt Animations don't work on conversion to flash??

Thanks, Stacy for your response.

I found the solution, it on this link..
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/pro.6/desktop/publish_advanced.html

I ticked the "Advanced SmartArt Processing" box in the "Advanced"
Tab of the Publishing Option. After that I published the PPT, the SmartArt animations started working!

I will keep in mind your comments about using less complicated SmartArt.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:11 pm   Post subject: Re: SmartArt Animations don't work on conversion to flash??

Thank you for the updates! I'm happy to know that the problem is resolved.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:11 pm   Post subject: Re: SmartArt Animations don't work on conversion to flash??

Thank you for the updates! I'm happy to know that the problem is resolved.

Profile profile test