Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 pm   Post subject: LMS Data Problem in Elearning course

Hello,
I face a problem with the data on an LMS Course I have created.
To be more specific.
I have created an eLearning course in scorm1.2, where I have imported a quiz as an swf, because when I import the quiz on the slide it appears like an image on the export. I think that because I use only the .swf in the quiz I can't get any data from it.

I want the quiz in my course and also to know if the users pass the quiz in order to give some sort of certification to them later on.

On the LMS tab of the publish screen of iSpringPro7 I have checked the appropriate fields and the parsing score. But it doesn't seem to work. So what can I do?
ps:You have made a really good product!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:00 pm   Post subject: Re: LMS Data Problem in Elearning course

Please add quizzes in iSpring Suite using Quiz button only. If you import pre-converted .swf quiz using Flash button it will be dumb in terms of submitting SCORM results.

iSpring Pro 7 cannot have working quizzes. Please use iSpring Suite 6 for that or wait for the upcoming iSpring Presenter 7 which will also have Quiz option.

Profile profile test