Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 am   Post subject: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

My problem is related to the following:
- ispring pro 7
- the player called "streamlined" (the one which the user can set to fullscreen).
- outbput: scorm
- embedded the scorm as scorm activity in moodle
- Firefox and IE8

Problem description: When a user sets the player to fullscreen, it automatically jumps back to normal screen.

Hope you can help me.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:18 am   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

Update to my previous post:

- the problem happens when there is a transition from one slide to another

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:03 pm   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

Flash Full Screen option at learning courses containing quizzes is not recommended because it disables a keyboard, necessary for entering answers. Please use F11 full screen browser's option.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 pm   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

Quote:
Flash Full Screen option at learning courses containing quizzes is not recommended

My output has no quiz inside. My Ispring pro 7 even does not have the feature to add quizzes.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:30 pm   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

I see that you have Pro 7 but it was some kind of general information. Quizzes will be in Presenter 7 and they are in current Suite 6.

Flash fullscreen button works fine on a regular HTML website but LMS opens them as a course in a popup window which could make it function incorrectly.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 am   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

We donˊt let moodle open scorm activity in a new popup. We choose the settin “Open in current page” .

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:20 pm   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

It is pretty strange as we tested it out with iSpring Pro 7 with our Moodle system and everything seems to be working correctly in full screen. Please contact us at support email with referral to this forum topic regarding this problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am   Post subject: Re: fullscreen jumps back to normal screen automatically

I have the same problem.
On chrome works well.
This problem appears with the last upadate of ispring_suite_6_2_0.msi
I send you by private mail access to my scorm.
Can I downgrade the versionto previous? where can I find to download?
thanks

Profile profile test