Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 pm   Post subject: Ask before you buy

Hi - I am having trouble with embedded animations when I publish - sometimes they start, sometimes they don't. I intended to buy iSpring Suite today, but I want to try out the animations after publishing (they don't work consistently in my iSpring Pro 7) - but my free iSpring Suite subscription expired...how can I test before I buy??
Thanks.
johnlinnj

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Ask before you buy

Thank you for your post.
You can extend the trial period in your account on www.ispringsolutions.com. To do so, please log in to your account, go to My Free Trials and click Extend Trial in the License Key column to extend it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Ask before you buy

I had problems with animations too. The issue I have is "Repeat until end of slide" is not supported by iSpring. The work-around is to set the PowerPoint option to, say, 99 times and publish iSpring with four settings:

Advance on click
    Advance automatically
    One hour duration on all slides
    Navigation by animation in the player
The one hour duration makes the presentation indicator move so slow it looks like it represents the current slide. location.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:19 am   Post subject: Re: Ask before you buy

The issue is resolved. For anyone who might encounter the same issue, please post here or contact us at support@ispringsolutions.com.

Profile profile test