Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 pm   Post subject: .swf not running in chrome and firefox

I am running ISpring Pro 6. I publish, and get my files produced. I followed the instructions on how to go into the html file and take out the correct lines of code to run, and it works fine in IE. However the same will not run in Chrome or Firefox. What needs to be done to make it work in these browsers? Thanks.

Here is an update I've discovered. The presentation will not start on it's own, however, if I make it a link, then it plays. So it's not that flash will not play it in firefox or chrome, it's just that there is something not firing in the embedded version. Where to look for the problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:10 pm   Post subject: Re: .swf not running in chrome and firefox

Actually, nothing special has to be done for that.
Please just run index.html file in any browser and if it has to run properly if the latest Flash Player updates are installed.

Profile profile test