Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm   Post subject: Player settings

I noticed the player [EDIT: iSpring Pro 7] will default not to the last settings of the the presentation currently opened, but the last settings the player had been configured to in another presentation. I noticed this while testing odd settings on a "test" presentation, then I went to make a small content change on a previously published one. Had I not noticed, I would have inadvertantly changed the player colors and protection settings in an undesireable way--preventing most users from being able to play it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Player settings

You can easily revert back player colors by loading a standard color preset (its name is light grey). To do that please click Customize button in the Publish window.

Otherwise you can re-install the program.

Please go to Publish -> Protection and remove domain protection settings if you experience problems with accessing the content. Publish your content with new settings, upload it to your server and it should be fine!

Profile profile test