Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm   Post subject: LMS publication: Hosting the module outside of the LMS

Hello,

Because of the size of training modules created with iSpring Pro 7, I would like to host them on a server separate from the LMS.

I know that it should possible to host AICC modules on a separate server but I don't know how to do it with iSpring. Example with another software: http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=ap9&id=g9p6akqdtnwo

Is it possible to edit only the link (index.html) in the file "course.au" and to import a zip of course.au, course.crs, course.cst and course.des in the LMS?
The LMS we use in my company is Cornerstone.

I hope my request is not confusing.
Thanks for your help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:28 pm   Post subject: Re: LMS publication: Hosting the module outside of the LMS

I believe this relay.asp server code just tells where the rest of the AICC course content is located. We don't have such technology implemented yet though you can create a single zipped AICC file.

Profile profile test