Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm   Post subject: PPT animations missing from narration timeline

Hi all, I'm having quite a frustrating issue when trying to time PPT animations to narration audio in the Manage Narration view.

Some animations don't appear at all - they should be appearing as a yellow line in the timeline.

They are animations that are supported by iSpring, and they do play when I publish my presentation, but as they aren't appearing on the timeline, I can't set when they start playing!

Anyone else ran into this issue?

Cheers!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:14 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT animations missing from narration timeline

Please note that only on-Click animations can be synced (and have yellow markers on the timeline).
SmartArt animations are not included in the sync timeline. If you want to have your SmartArt animations synced, please convert it to Shapes and apply regular animations.

Profile profile test