Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:38 am   Post subject: font problem Quizmaker 7

I want to change the font in slides, but that doesn't work. Whatever other font I choose, the slide shows a serif font. In the fontbox the initial font is Arial Unicode MS. By the way: changing fontsize, color, bold etc is no problem.

greetings, Angelo

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 am   Post subject: Re: font problem Quizmaker 7

You can change fonts in Slide View, Theme.
Do you have some fonts that are not installed? Maybe this is the problem? Check if these fonts are installed on your Windows system correctly.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:50 am   Post subject: Re: font problem Quizmaker 7

I repeat my question in other words: there is no problem with installed fonts or my knowledge of the place where to change them.
In Slide View I can't change the font, even if the popup displays many fonts. When I choos one (for example Verdana) then in the slide itself nothing happens.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:06 am   Post subject: Re: font problem Quizmaker 7

This is rather strange. Do you select a text box prior to changing the font in Slide View? I don't seem to have the same problem. Can you record a video of this issue (or a set of descriptive screenshots) and send it to our support email?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:46 am   Post subject: Re: font problem Quizmaker 7

sure, I select the textbox or some words in the text box and then I change an other font, but no one will display. The only way to see another font is to change the theme. But after changing a theme, I still can't select my own fonts. I will take some screenshots with my tablet.
What is the mailadres?

by the way... I like this software... more than Captivate.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:25 pm   Post subject: Re: font problem Quizmaker 7

Thank you for emailing us. I consider that this issue has been resolved. Let me quote you if somebody experiences the same issue:

Quote:
Use the latest version on Vista. But I noticed that when I don’t have it in the custom Quick Access Toolbar, then everything is normal.

Profile profile test