Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:10 am   Post subject: initial playbutton for quiz on iPad (not on computer)

The same published quiz starts automatically on a computerbrowser, but not on an iPad. When my quiz was simple there was no difference, but adding more slides and audio caused to show an initial play-button, so the quiz doesn't start immediately (as it should).

I should add that I didn't display the welcome Slide, so the quiz normally starts right away.

Other little problem: the first quiz-slide shows odd word-breaks in the answers... only the first slide! When I delete this slide, then the problem occurs on the next slide which has become the first slide. I can send screenshots of both problems if required.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:53 am   Post subject: Re: initial playbutton for quiz on iPad (not on computer)

Thank you for your post.
Could you please send screenshots of the issues to support@ispringsolutions.com? That would be really helpful.
Please also refer to this post in your message.
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 am   Post subject: Re: initial playbutton for quiz on iPad (not on computer)

okay, I've sent some screenshots. Just ask if you need more info.

Profile profile test