Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:51 pm   Post subject: Text and Chart Animations

I am using iSpring Presenter. I have animated some text by line and it does not work when the presentation is published. I have animated some text by word and it does not work when the presentation is published. I have also animated some charts by series and that also does not work when published. Am I doing something wrong or are these effects not implemented? If they are not, it should be noted on the web page that lists what animations are possible.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:54 am   Post subject: Re: Text and Chart Animations

Thank you for your post.
Could you please send us your original PowerPoint presentation to support@ispringoslutions.com for testing? We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the files you provide. Please also put a link to this post in your message.
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:01 am   Post subject: Re: Text and Chart Animations

In case anyone is interested, this is the response I received once I sent in the a file for the iSpring support folks to review.

From iSpring Support:

Actually chart animations cannot be captured by PowerPoint API and addressed to our conversion engine so all Charts and other third-party objects are converted as still images.
I am pretty sure that no other PPT to Flash converter would do that because it's PowerPoint's limitation.

Profile profile test