Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:51 pm   Post subject: Trouble Syncing Audio Files

I have an audio file for each of the slides in a presentation. I am trying to sync the files with the slides and animations. I have done this with other presentations and not had issues. When I try to sync the files some weird gaps get put in between the audio files. I have some screen shots but I can not figure out how to insert or attach them to this message. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong would be appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Trouble Syncing Audio Files

Thank you for your post.
Probably this occurs if you set some different timing for the slide duration, please make sure that the slide duration is set according to the audio duration?
If the issue still occurs please send the screenshots to support@ispringsolutions.com and briefly describe the issue in your email. That would be really helpful!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am   Post subject: Re: Trouble Syncing Audio Files

ahrmdr, the same thing has also happened to me, but I have also had issues where the sound clip is also shortened by up to 2 minutes on a slide when I have been syncing animations to audio.

Puzzling...

Profile profile test