Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:39 pm   Post subject: Updated to new 7.0.0.4713 build now can't open quizzes

I upgraded to the newest 7 build and now when I try to open a quiz that I made 2 months ago in the previous Quizmaker 7 build it won't open. I just get a 'iSpring QuizMaker has stopped working' I have submitted the problem details to support but they emailed me troublshooting for Presenter. I have no idea why. I'm at a loss.

I then installed the 4713 build on a laptop I have using my second license and copied over a quiz and it still won't open either. Same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Colin

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Updated to new 7.0.0.4713 build now can't open quizzes

Dear Colin,
Thank you for your post.
We have sent the download links to your email address.
I hope this works for you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Updated to new 7.0.0.4713 build now can't open quizzes

The iSpring support team contacted me and we did a remote session. The quiz files were transferred to their machine, re-saved and were then replaced on my machine.

-Colin

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 am   Post subject: Re: Updated to new 7.0.0.4713 build now can't open quizzes

Hi
I upgraded iSpringQuizmaker to version 7.0.0.4873 and now when I click on "Slide View" program are crushing and stops working.
I want to instal earlier wersion but I can't find it can U send me install to email?
Piotr

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Updated to new 7.0.0.4713 build now can't open quizzes

Dear Piotr,
Thank you for your post.
Please try to reinstall your iSpring QuizMaker. If the issue still occurs please contact us at support@ispringsolutions.com and we'll provide you with further assistance. Please also refer to this post in your email.

Profile profile test