Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm   Post subject: web objects not working properly

I have a couple of related problems..

1. I have inserted a web object to appear in a new browser. However, when I publish, it opens without full browser toolbars.

2. When I insert a web object to appear inside the existing slide, it does not appear at all when I publish.

Please advise.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 pm   Post subject: Re: web objects not working properly

It seems that we have received a message from you so please check your mailbox for the reply.

Web objects open in a popup which doesn't have a toolbar.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 pm   Post subject: Re: web objects not working properly

Thanks Mikhail. Another problem has developed. And that is - when I try to insert a web object in a file I get the message that 'the web address specified cannot be found.' I know the web address is correct and when I click 'preview' the page appears in the slide. However, when I click 'ok' the message reappears and I cannot embed the page in the slide. Is there a solution?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:57 pm   Post subject: Re: web objects not working properly

Thank you for your post.
Could you please specify the web address so that we could test it on our machines? That would be helpful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:14 pm   Post subject: Re: web objects not working properly

Is there an email address I can send it to as I don't want to publicise it here.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm   Post subject: Re: web objects not working properly

Yes, please send it to support@ispringsolutions.com. Please also refer to this post in your email.

Profile profile test