Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:47 pm   Post subject: Appear and Disappear Animation triggered by a single button

HTML 5 works, SWF version does not display the text when I create a Title in PPT 2010 and another text box. Created an appear and disappear animation on the text box. Created a trigger to make the text appear on clicking of the title and disappear when the title is clicked a second time.

This works in HTML 5 browser IE 11 or Chrome. To my surprise it did not function in SWF / Flash mode. When I click on the title the text is not displayed.

Has anyone run into this and found any workarounds. Visually I am reluctant to create two separate buttons 1 to show the information and 1 to hide the information.

Thanks

Tim

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Appear and Disappear Animation triggered by a single button

iSpring support was great. They replied with recreating the animation and choosing As Object under the animation effects.

1) Create the animation
2) Change the effect options to As Object.
3) Create the disappear animation
4) Create the trigger
Publish in Combined and should work in both Flash and HTML 5.

The difference in my case is the text boxes had multiple lines and PPT treated them as separate animations for each.

Tim

Profile profile test