Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:12 am   Post subject: loading of html5 content in sharepoint document repository.

Hi experts,

i exported the ppt as a html5 content. however i am not able to load into my document repository in sharepoint to run it as the html5 content got a folder of resources. Can i save the html5 content as a mthml content? or is there any way to load into my document repository as a html5 content.

Thanks all.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:12 pm   Post subject: Re: loading of html5 content in sharepoint document repository.

What if you run index file? Does it show any result?
iSpring presentation cannot be saved as an mhtml document.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am   Post subject: Re: loading of html5 content in sharepoint document repository.

Hi, it cant load as the "data" folder is missing. Is there any way the software can export as a single file to be run? Thanks :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:14 pm   Post subject: Re: loading of html5 content in sharepoint document repository.

There is no such thing with HTML5 to have everything in a one Flash file so you have to find the way how to upload the whole folder that iSpring generates. Usually it's FTP which is not an option with SharePoint.

Here is an article that might help:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... point.html

Profile profile test