Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

How to exit the quiz " half way " without completed all the question? e.g. I want to exit a test that have 50 questions and after answed 25 questions and I want to exit the quiz. is that possible? is yes , how?
thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

Go Quiz -> Properties -> Navigation -> Allow users to finish without answering all questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

Mikhail,Thanks for the info, is it work for "answer one at a time" questions navigation as well? There is no submit all button forfor "answer one at a time" question navigation .

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

The mode "answer one at a time" implies that all answers are given and then it shows the button to Finish quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:22 am   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

is it means that we cannot exit half way when in the "answer one at a time" questions navigation mode?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

Yes it implies this behaviour though its name doesn't directly mean it. Do you think that we should provide an option to allow exit in the middle of "answer one at a time"?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:36 am   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

I think if there is an option allow to exit, it is more flexible and let the user to exit and go back to main menu without finish all the questions ( if there are many questions ). I did not see any "harm" to put this option.
The current situation is, if the user want to exit half way under the "answer one at a time" question navigation mode and go to another quiz, the only way is exit the learning program and restart the learning program again. Am i right?

thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Exit Quiz without completed all the questions

@delong if you have a quiz as a part of presentation, you can skip this slide at any time clicking on a thumbnail of the next slide if you don't use restricted navigation for this slide.
(Presentation Explorer, Lock option for the slide that contains a quiz).

The only thing you won't see is the result screen because there is no button to finish quiz without answering all the questions. This may be added in future.

Thank you.

Profile profile test