Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm   Post subject: ispring pro 7 update and now it doesn't work

Updated form v. 6.0 a few weeks ago. Now, when I publish (or try to publish) a ppt file to flash the video won't go along with the publishing. When I view the published file it is just a white page. The data file that is created with the published file contains a swf and flv file. The swf will play when I select it. Why aren't the videos publishing? We (I am on an office computer and the account is actually in our IT persons' name ) called two weeks ago and spent over an hour on the phone with an Ispring support person but most of the hour was spent just trying to get him to understand what we were asking and trying to get him to see the account. Very frustrating. Anyway, looks like we only have one reinstall/update left. Has anyone else run into this. Again, it happened after I downloaded the v. 7 update.

Profile profile test