Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 am   Post subject: Youtube insert not working?

Hi,

I've recently installed iSpring Pro on my x64 Windows 7 PC. Most features work fine apart form the Youtube tool.

Whenever I attempt to insert a youtube link into the field the preview button remains grayed out and does not show a 'preview'? Also the 'OK' button remains grayed out as well.

Please can someone tell me what the issue is - or how to resolve it?

Thanks

Mark

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Youtube insert not working?

Hi iSpring,

Please could someone get back to me on this issue as it looks like it's happening on all our machines with iSpring Pro and Presenter 7.

We have an order for 30 licenses currently processing and this could seriously damage our usage of the software?

We've had issues with inserting web objects also but we've managed to figure a work around with this issue by not selecting the preview button and just clicking ok. This seems to let iSpring insert web objects into Powerpoint slides for web sites that usually display the dreaded error message.

Thanks Mark

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Youtube insert not working?

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your post.
Could you please send a link to that Youtube video to support@ispringsolutions.com so that we could test it on our machines? Please also refer to this post in your email.

Profile profile test