Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 am   Post subject: Audio not playing on iSpring application for iPad

Hi,
While openning a presentation in Safari browser all is working good.
When openning the presentation via the iSpring applicatin sounds of embed video's and youtube videos is not played. Also if I'm downloading the presentation and open localy using the application.

- I checked the extended audio... no good.
- I un-checked the auto play... no good.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio not playing on iSpring application for iPad

Dear customer,
Thank you for you post!
Could you please share the link to the presentation so that we can also test it? Please send it to support@isptingsolutions.com.
We'll be happy to help you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 am   Post subject: Re: Audio not playing on iSpring application for iPad

Hello,
Here is a link:
http://www.taroacademy.co.il/ekp1/nd/fr ... index.html

The texts are in Hebrew...
When open in browser video + youtube are with sound.
When open on iPad - there is no sound at all.

Thanks,
Yotam

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio not playing on iSpring application for iPad

Dear Yotam,
Thank you for the link provided.
We've checked the course on iPad and were not able to reproduce the problem. The YouTube video plays together with the sound.
The problem might be with the the slides 7 and 8 in your presentation as these are Flash videos, not supported by iPads.
You can also follow this link that can help you to solve the problem with the sound on your iPad:
http://youhaveanipad.com/

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:57 am   Post subject: Re: Audio not playing on iSpring application for iPad

It was the mute button on the side... I'm an Android guy, so was not familiar with all the Ipad's secrets...
Thank!

:-)

Profile profile test