Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:43 pm   Post subject: unable to publish a transparent swf

Im unable to publish a flash swf file with transparent background, it shows the flash stage background after publishing , im currenlty using presenter 7.

If im using pro 6.2 i was able to publish transparent flash successfully.

Can anyone help me figure this out

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to publish a transparent swf

I think that it's player that makes this difference. The new player is called "Universal" and it goes in all 7th versions. What if you use None player?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 am   Post subject: Re: unable to publish a transparent swf

Hi Mikhail,

flash stage background color still show up with NONE player (no transparency).

Is there any alternative way ? , why is the feature that existed in older versions is removed/unsupported in later versions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:23 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to publish a transparent swf

This case of use has been omitted during the development of the newer version.

Please send your feature request to our support. Describe how you create this transparency (in a presentation) and the way how you use it with examples.

Meanwhile for this particular option you can use previous version of iSpring Pro.

Profile profile test