Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am   Post subject: Imported Audio Deletes when PowerPoint is closed

I have been having an issue, first with iSpring 6.2 and now with 7. I spend ages importing audio to the slides using the Narration Manager, I can see in Windows explorer the 'audio' folder filling up with this imported audio and when I save and close the Narration Manager, it is still there. However, when I close PowerPoint, this audio folder and all its content magically disappears, never to reappear. iSpring managed to replicate this on one PC that subsequently died. Their solution was to upgrade to iSpring 7, which I have, but still the issue occurs.

I have now come up with a workaround, which will hopefully be of some use and save you expense of an unneccessary upgrade. Before closing PowerPoint, copy the audio folder from the file structure that iSpring creates to another location. Then before opening the PowerPoint file again, repaste the folder back into the file structure created by iSpring for the presentation. This works and the Narration Manager picks up all of the files and saves you having the reimport the audio every time you reopen the PowerPoint presentation.

I hope that this helps and saves hours of frustration of reimporting audio.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Imported Audio Deletes when PowerPoint is closed

Contact our support team regarding this specific issue.

Profile profile test