Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm   Post subject: How to change watermark in runtime?

Hi Folks,

I'm evaluating the free version of iSpring and we have a use case that the e-mail of user(your account) must be the watermark into the iSpring, and not a static image.

We can change the \data\watermark.png file, (at runtime) and I see that change in the player, but we need of each user have your watermark. Exist this cenario in iSpring platform? If yes, how can I do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 am   Post subject: Re: How to change watermark in runtime?

Thank you for your post!

You can use the Protection tab of the CodeBuilder to add your own watermark.
Let me know what you mean by the not static image?
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:39 pm   Post subject: Re: How to change watermark in runtime?

Hi Valerie,

What I mean with no-static image is that: For each user, I would like to change the watermark file, I will create an image with the e-mail of user and put as watermark.

I want to do this to prevent copy, I think that if appear like watermark the user e-mail is better than the same image.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:59 pm   Post subject: Re: How to change watermark in runtime?

It will be very helpful if you could describe how users' data will be transferred in this case.

Profile profile test