Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:50 pm   Post subject: Testing a published module in ADL Conformance Test Suite

I have been using iSpring Suite v6 to create learning modules for a client that has requested a conformance test success before loading them into their live LMS site.

The testing suite that they requite us to use is Conformance Test Suite Version 1.0.2 from here: http://www.adlnet.org/resources/conform ... _downloads

I am unable to get a successful completion of the test for one major reason. ERROR: The Terminate() method was never successfully called.

The exit button does not seem to work inside of the emulated SCO Testing environment. I have followed all of my client's instructions in regards to disabling the Next Generation Java controls in the Java control panel and run the test in Internet Explorer v8 compatibility mode. All of the other buttons in the module seem to work just fine (maximize, show/hide side panel, etc.). My Java and Flash players are both updated and I have allowed flash to accept content from the local drive.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I appreciate any assistance that can be provided.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 am   Post subject: Re: Testing a published module in ADL Conformance Test Suite

iSpring Suite is an older version. Please try out iSpring Presenter 7.
We do test all of our SCOs created with iSpring in cloud.scorm.com and everything seems to be working fine.

If Presenter 7 gives the same issue please send us its log to support [at] ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing a published module in ADL Conformance Test Suite

Mikhail,

I have been anticipating the release of iSpring suite 7, as we have a subscription, but it seems to keep getting pushed back and delayed.

I cannot imagine that it is an issue with iSpring Suite 6 that would affect the entirety of SCORM 2004 compliance. I will test my module in SCORM Cloud, but would rather hear one way or another from someone who has used the ADL SCO Test Suite.

If anyone has had experience testing in ADL SCO testing suite, please give my your impressions.

Profile profile test