Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 pm   Post subject: Quiz Maker - Result Go to URL

Hi,
I've been trying to direct the browser to go to a URL when the user fails a quiz. However, on failing the quiz it just stops with no redirection (whether I open in a new window or not). The only action open to the user is to close the browser. Is there something else I should be doing other than entering the url? I am using full URL starting with http://
Any help would be very welcome.
Cheers

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Maker - Result Go to URL

Please make sure that the quiz was uploaded in order to forward you to the URL you adjusted.
This option would not work because of Flash player security restrictions if you converted your quiz to Flash format and ran it locally.
Please upload your quiz to any website and check it one more time.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Maker - Result Go to URL

Hi Vladimir,
Thanks for the quick response.
I have tried it both locally and remotely on the web server. Doesn't appear to work on the remote site either.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Maker - Result Go to URL

In this case, please provide me with the .quiz file you try to make work for a research.
Just send it via email at support@ispringsolutions.com
I will reply you via email asap.

Profile profile test