Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:49 pm   Post subject: Any problems with QuizMaker's timer?

I have ISpring Suite and embedded a QuizMaker quiz into the ppt page and published it as an HTML5 package. However, I have a couple of students that have complained that when taking the quiz the timer "jumped" on them between 5 and 10 minutes, shortening the quiz to less than the full 20 min. I've taken the quiz myself about ten times and can't seem to replicate the problem of a jumping timer.

My question: has anyone else experienced or have a student who has had the quiz created in QuizMaker "jump" with the count-down timer?

It could be the grumbling of a student who failed the quiz - but I want to rule out the possibility of a glitch in the timer.

Thanks for your help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:26 am   Post subject: Re: Any problems with QuizMaker's timer?

That is rather strange. Maybe the tried to skip some questions and time for them was missed.
Anyway, could you please ask your students to reproduce the issue and provide you with all environment information (e.g. the browser they used, its version).
It would be also helpful to know the exact version and build of the iSpring product you used. Just send the information via email at support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test