Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:59 pm   Post subject: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

Ispring presenter 7
PP2010
published HTML5 on Windows 7 and windows 8 machines,

Multilevel outline text missing when you open a sub level, if you close and reopen it appears.

(we published on separate computers with same results)

Anyone else see this?
any solutions?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

The fix to this temporary issue will be added in on of the upcoming releases.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

I've run into the same error.

It's good to hear that there's a solution in the works. Mikhail, can a link to the release download containing the fix please be added to this thread (once it's ready, of course)? That will make it much easier to find.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

Can we please have an update regarding this issue?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

Thank you for the post!
Let me please suggest you to install the latest product build form our website. It should help to resolve the issue with the Multilevel outline.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

I already have the latest version. It does not resolve the issue. I have already contacted iSpring Support. They are now assisting me. I will post the outcome here.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

Jen, thank you for your patience.
I have just replied you via email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Multilevel outline text missing anyone??

Vladimir, I have responded to your e-mail with further information and screen shots.

Profile profile test