Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 am   Post subject: HTML5 Font Issue in Internet Explorer 11

Hi,

I have output a combined presentation (Flash and HTML5) with iSpring Presenter 7 Build 5521 and asked a client to review the content. The presentation works as expected on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 on my computer, however my client has internet explorer 11 (HTML5) and is experiencing strange rendering issues where the text appears twice see the image below. The audio is also choppy in parts wheras it is fine in other browsers.

Lastly, the presentation defaults to a mobile theme for tablets, where in fact the client is viewing the presentation on a laptop. Is there a reason for this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:02 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 Font Issue in Internet Explorer 11

We are aware of these issues. It seems that IE had some problems with 'relative' text placement which led to this issue with text shadow/effects. We have already fixed it in the new iSpring Suite 7 build last week.

Soon it will be added to Pro/Presenter 7 as well.

Thank you for your assistance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 am   Post subject: Re: HTML5 Font Issue in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for the swift response. I have seized this opportunity to upgrade to iSpring Suite 7 and will test this fix later this afternoon.

Thanks again

Regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test