Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:00 pm   Post subject: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

Hi,

When i try to import a web object in powerpoint, import doesn't work. The slide is empty and i can't see the web object view (with the folder & planet logo).

I think it's a personal bug, because it's work with an other computer.
How can i fix it ? i already tried to uninstall & install again.

thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

Please try out another browser. E.g. Internet Explorer is quite paranoid about security. You might want to test it out with low security in IE or just use another browser.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:46 am   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

Hi Mikhail,

thank you for your advice but my problem is not with my brower but in powerpoint, with ispring toolbar.

When i click on the web object button, i insert web object in my powerpoint with the local path (include all files and subfolders)

But when i click OK, nothing happened. The webobject is not imported, my slide is empty. If i plublished, the slide is empty too.

ty

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

What local Web-object you are trying to add? Is it an HTML5 page?

Can you preview it?
Maybe you would send us this web object at support so our people test it for you?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 am   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

I found the problem.

In my powerpoint settings, ActiveX parameters were unactivated. That's why my webobject can't loaded.

ActiveX reactivating it works perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

It's great to know that! Here I made a screenshot of it in FILE -> Options -> Trust Center.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/707 ... 202013.png

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

A good post, helpful!
I try with storyline output on my local machine. I use the macro "WebBrowser" and navigate to the local path of story.html, it works on PPT, however, when published through iSpring Suite 7, the slide shows empty and the "Commandbutton" does not response when clicked. Please help! Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot insert web object in my powerpoint presentation

@eastdragon, do you use Web object, local object to insert an interaction? Maybe you could share a file with us?

Profile profile test