Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:56 pm   Post subject: First slide not playing in Firefox

I have a project I published in iSpring Pro 7 to an HTML LMS package. I have it loaded into Moodle 2. It works fine in Chrome, but when I try to view it in Firefox, the first slide just perpetually loads. I can skip to the next slide and it will work fine from there. Even when I skip ahead and come back to the first slide, it still just perpetually loads on that first slide. I checked the box to extend audio/video compatibility. I tried both starting the presentation automatically and starting it manually. I have tried different levels of compression. Nothing seems to fix this issue in Firefox. Please help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm   Post subject: Re: First slide not playing in Firefox

Please report about this problem to our http://www.ispringsolutions.com/support.html
Provide us with an access to your lms and make sure that you are on last version of Firefox.
If you attach a source project files of this presentation it will be great too.

Profile profile test