Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 am   Post subject: Quiz simply disappears - when I try to repeat if I fail

For some time I can not start in my project's the quiz again, if I fail. Quiz simply disappears from the screen. Is only a usual gray background.
Cease to operate the navigation buttons...

I checked on other computers in several browsers - the same. I have everything updated. Does anyone of you met may have this problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz simply disappears - when I try to repeat if I fail

Thank you for the post!
Do you mean that when you have several attempts for the quiz and after the first failed attempt you click "Retake" button grey screen appears?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz simply disappears - when I try to repeat if I fail

Yes. :/

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz simply disappears - when I try to repeat if I fail

It seems it's a known issue and it was fixed in one of the latest iSpring builds. Could you please send us a message to support@ispringsolutions.com and we give you the links to the download the new build.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz simply disappears - when I try to repeat if I fail

Thank you!

Profile profile test