Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm   Post subject: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

Hi,

I went to Googleplay from two different Android phones; the galaxy S4 and the Galaxy notes. When I make a search and typed "Ispring mobile" or "ispring", nothing was listed and I got the message "Not found".

Can you please confirm if this app is available or not in Android?

Thanks to reply.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

Thank you for the post!
Could you please check this link to install iSpring Android Application for mobile devices:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ispringsolutions.mplayer

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

I followed your link but I got the following message : This app is incompatible with your device".

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

Thank you for the post!
The point is that iSpring Android application can be installed on mobile devices with the following requirements:
-Android version 3.2 or higher (recommended from version 4)
-Screen resolution more than 4.7 inches

Thank you for understanding!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

The device comes with a 5.7 inches with Android 4.4.2.

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

Thank you for the details!
Let me please recommend you to convert a sample course with the latest product build from our website with the option "Use iSpring Mobile App".
Then, please upload it on the web (for example, you can use Google Drive).
When you launch the course it should ask you to install the application.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:12 am   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

I launch the course and tried to install. The message was "your device is not compatible to this app".
Very strange as it's one of the latest android model !

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Cannot find ispring mobile on Android

Thank you for the details.
The point is that Google Play doesn't allow to install the Application on devices with small screen size (DPI). The screen should be Large or XLarge to run the application.
For example, it will be perfectly installed on Samsung Galaxy tab.

Profile profile test