Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm   Post subject: Flash movies played in PPT for months now stopped!

I have been creating PPTs using iSpring for over a year for my education website and have embedded interactive quizzes within the PPTs. These are flash based quizzes which students can complete during a lesson. I have made these teaching resources and emailed them to teachers from across the world for almost a year without a problem. Then, a week ago I start to get complaints that the interactive quizzes (made with quizmaker and embedded into the PPT as a flash file) no longer work. I check my copies and I have the same problem. I have tried everything I can think of for days and am totally stumped. Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

C64 Reloaded

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Flash movies played in PPT for months now stopped!

Thank you for your post.

We can not guarantee a proper work of Flash files created with iSpring during SlideShow mode since these files can be blocked (or use the same resources).
We can only assure that they will work after publishing.
As workaround let me suggest you to publish the presentation and use it as well.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Profile profile test