Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 am   Post subject: Published Presentation Issues

Hi

I am currently using iSpring Suite 7 and I must say it has excellent features. However, I found some issues on them when publishing.

On the Directory feature under Interaction, I have created my own color scheme and saved it. When I already published my work/presentation and checked on mobile and tablet, I have noticed that the color scheme I chose wasn't appearing. Means that the default color is still there. I think this is a bug or something. Please fix or help. Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:26 am   Post subject: Re: Published Presentation Issues

Thank you for the post!
The point is that when you launch the output files that iSpring creates on mobile devices they will be opened in a mini player.
This player has been designed specifically for best screen space control on smaller screens to improve user experience. All the color schemes are not recognized and the standard mini-player is used.

Profile profile test