Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:12 pm   Post subject: On-click animation override

Hello,

I am having some difficulties with my animations in iSpring. Each slide's content is animated ONLY when the user clicks or uses the "next" buton.
So far, everything works.

The problem is that when I record audio or video via the iSpring panel : the on-click animations don't work anymore and all the animations are now automatically played in every slide. Even if I go to the 'Presentation Explorer' panel and redefine the Advances as "on-click', the animations still play automatically.

How can I change back to on-click animation triggers ?

Thank you for your help

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm   Post subject: Re: On-click animation override

Thank you for posting here.

Please make sure that before publishing you had Auto play on-click animations option disabled.
You can find it if you go Publish -> Playback and Navigation tab -> Playback options pane.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:46 am   Post subject: Re: On-click animation override

Yes this option is disabled.

As I said, the on-click animations work fine until I start to record audio / video or manage the narration.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 pm   Post subject: Re: On-click animation override

I see now.
Once you import audio\video narration you can easily sync it with animation effects.
In other case all animations will be played in the very beginning of slides.
More information can be found here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... /sync.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:08 pm   Post subject: Re: On-click animation override

Ok, so basically the Animation navigation stops working once I record audio and/or video. I have to sync all the animations automatically ?

Could this be reported as a bug ? I would like the possibility to trigger animations on-click AND have audio/video narration aswell

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 pm   Post subject: Re: On-click animation override

Let me suggest you to add audio as background narration in this case.
You should also uncheck Use Timings in PowerPoint (Slide Show tab).
It should be noted that you can import only one audio file as background audio.

Profile profile test