Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 am   Post subject: Resolution of Output

Hello,

I am using Presenter 7 to create a quiz with multiple flv-videos and png-images. All of them have a resolution of 1280x720 which I want as the final outcome.

I have set my slide ratio to 16:9 in Powerpoint, my screen resolution is 1920x1080.

Working on my quiz I noticed that the size of the videos and pictures is much too large for the slide I am provided by Ispring (the ratio is also wrong > if I adjust the pictures to the height, the width isn't enough to cover the slide).

The properties tell me that my quiz size is "locked to the presentation size" (960x540), so I can't change it.

I can adjust the resolution in the export dialogue but it tells me that it will be 133%, so I might lose quality.

I have been looking everywhere how to get my video to 1280x720 and didn't succeed. Can you please tell me, which properties (Powerpoint 2013 or Ispring7) I have to change to achieve this?
I am on a deadline and about to pack it all in and run away to Mexico.

Thank you,
Melanie

Profile profile test