Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 pm   Post subject: Android

Good evening,

I have been working on a quiz with Quizmaker 7 and have exported it as flash and html5.
Both work fine on Windows, Mac and (so I have been told) on the Ipad.
I tried the quizzes on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note 8) with terrible results for my Info Slides, which I use to play video introductions.
The videos don't play at all, they don't resize, the background is greyish with unreadable text (that should actually be hidden by the videos).
What might be the reason for that?
I would be very greatful for some help.

Best wishes,
Melanie

The videos:
HTML5
Flash

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Android

Dear Melanie,
Thank you for the post!
I've checked the quizzes from the links that you provided and I should say they look really great! I liked them!
The point is that on mobile devices and tablets with small screen resolution the quiz is opened in a special mini-skin player.
It has a standard color scheme and the interface is a bit simplified if compared to a full standard player layout.
Let me please recommend you to try the latest iSpring Quizmaker 7 build that was updated today on our website and check if it helps to improve the playback.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 am   Post subject: Re: Android

Good evening,

I have been working on a quiz with Quizmaker 7 and have exported it as flash and html5.
Both work fine on Windows, Mac and (so I have been told) on the Ipad.
I tried the quizzes on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note 8) with terrible results for my Info Slides, which I use to play video introductions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: Android

Hello, Razag!

Thank you for posting here. We are sorry to hera about the inconvenience you experience. Could you please send the links to the uploaded presentation to test on our end?
Please send a message to support@ispringsolutions.com

We will be glad to provide you with further assitance.

Profile profile test